Books for Researching Georgian & Regency Military History

military history, army, navy, Regency, Georgian, Napoleon, battle, war


Do you need to do some research on the Georgian or Regency Army or Navy and don't know where to start? Below is a list of books I've read while doing research for my Regency novels and my history of military medicine classes. The books cover everything from medicine, food, women and uniforms to ships and battles. I hope you find it helpful!













Revolutionary Medicine 1700-1800  Keith C. Wilbur M.D.

An Illustrated History of the Royal Navy John Winton

If you found these books helpful then check out mine because I used a lot of these books for my research.

1 comment:

Cinderella K said...

These scrubs felt soft and wearable right out of the package. I ordered figs scrubs set in white and I'm really happy. My ideal size would be between the small and medium in the same brand pants which I like a lot, too.