Ten of My Favorite Fictional Romantic Couples
Today, Broke and Bookish asked us to choose our top ten favorite romantic couples or romance novels for Top Ten Tuesday. There are so many great loves stories, that I had a difficult time picking just ten. If you want to participate, just click on the icon above and add your list to the list.
Without further ado, and in no particular order, ten of my favorite romantic couples.
1) Scarelett and Rhett from Gone with the Wind
2) Constance Chatterly and Oliver Mellors from Lady Chatterly's Lover.
3) Stu and Frannie from The Stand by Stephen King.
4) Douglass Montgomery and Nicholas Stafford from A Knight in Shining Armor by Jude Deveraux. This was the first romance novel I ever read and I loved it. Douglass travels back in time to meet her knight and to change history and the present.
5) Lavinia Lake and Tobias March from Slightly Shady by Amanda Quick. It is book one in a trilogy and their love develops over the three books.
6) Anne Elliot and Captain Wentworth from Jane Austen's Persuasion.
7) Marguerite of Alencon and Orrick of Silloth in The King's Mistress by Terri Brisbin.
8) Dennie Banks and Alec Prentice from Jennifer Crusie's Trust Me on This.
9) Jura and Rowan from Jude Deveraux's The Maiden
10) Elizabeth Bennet and Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice.
Of course, I also love all my own fictional characters. You can check them out here at http://www.Georgie-Lee.com