Another iPod Passion

Thanks to the discovery of podcasts, I'm like a kid in the iTunes store. Podcasts are informative, entertaining and most importantly free. The number of topics covered are amazing. You can learn French, download a walking tour of the Louvre or indulge in just about any lecture on any subject you can imagine. As a history buff, I can't get enough of the history downloads available.

Podcasts are even helping me with my research. One of my currents works in progress is set in Colonial Williamsburg. Amazingly enough, Colonial Williamsburg has posted a number of podcasts on subject ranging from food, to clothing to colonial culture.

If you're a writer and you haven't checked out the variety of podcasts available, I suggest you do. If you know about any other sites offering free history podcasts, I'd love to know about them.

No comments: