Teacher Thank You Gift Basket



I recently put together this basket to thank a teacher. I decided to go with relaxing items like tea, an adult coloring book, coloring pencils, relaxing lavender and chamomile bath salts, hand cream and a fun pair of Harlequin slipper socks. I arranged all the items in one of the reusable tins I had leftover from my reader event table favors. After spending a day in the classroom with kids, what teacher doesn't need a little pampering? I hope this basket helps inspire you the next time you need to thank a teacher.


If you would like to pamper yourself, consider one of my books because they're relaxing to read.

5 comments:

Michele Morin said...

As the wife of a guy who has taught for 25 years, I appreciate your thoughtfulness toward the teachers in your life!

Barrie Bismark said...

Great idea! I am always looking for ideas for teacher gifts.
#trafficjamweekend

April J Harris said...

What a lovely idea! Making up a basket like this can be fun for kids too - and anyone would appreciate a gift put together with lots of thought like this. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Hearth and Soul! Sharing this great idea on Twitter later today!

Unknown said...

This is a perfect idea for gifting

http://www.simpleindianmom.in/5-modern-illness-prone-affect-child-steps-need-take-immediately/

Lina said...

Great idea! Thanks for sharing at Sew It Cook It Craft It.