After The Holiday Relaxation Basket

gift basket, wine, Grease, book, chocolate, gift idea



The time between Thanksgiving and the New Year can be hectic. There is a lot to do between shopping, wrapping presents, decorating, finishing my latest novel, letting someone else cook, ordering the food someone else is going to cook from a restaurant, and going to parties
 (can you tell I'm not much of a cook?).
Afterward, a lady needs some down time. 
What a better way to relax than with some wine, chocolate, a movie or a god book, and some pamper yourself hand cream. Above is a gift basket I put together to help someone relax after the wonderful activity of the Christmas Season.

Items I included in this basket include:

gift basket, wine, Grease, book, chocolate, gift idea


You need a book to relax with so why not check out mine? www.Georgie-Lee.com


Featured on
Share the Wealth Sunday



13 comments:

Connie said...

Oh, I KNOW we all need this as a little break between Thanksgiving and Christmas. It is a very hectic time and a lovely treat this would be magnificent!

Quilt Lady said...

I will have to say I do cook Thanksgiving dinner for the family the weekend after Thanksgiving and my sister cooks Christmas and I take some dishes for that and it is a very heckic time of the year and will need some down time after. This is perfect.

Debby said...

It looks like an amazing basket. I could use one of those.

Unknown said...

I totally love this idea! So neat!

Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J. Happy Thanksgiving!

Julie's Lifestyle said...

This is such a great gift idea and perfect way to wind down after the holidays.
Thanks for sharing this at Cooking and Crafting with J & J. Happy Thanksgiving.

Audra @ Renewed Projects said...

What a great idea! Something to look forward to after the busyness.

Teresa B said...

This is a wonderful idea, though I may need to put together a basket just for me...
Thank you for linking up to the Holidays Celebration Link Party! Your post has been pinned to the party's Pinterest board (https://www.pinterest.com/pinteresab/holidays-celebration-2015/). Feel free to link up other posts too, and stay tuned for the features on Friday!

Unknown said...

Great idea to relax - thank you for sharing it with Pin Worthy Wednesday

Laurie said...

This is a such a thoughtful and wonderful idea! I'll be featuring your post the the next Brag About It Link Party, I sure hope you can join us! The part starts at midnight on Monday. Until then, have a lovely Thanksgiving!
~Laurie
@myhusbandhastoomanyhobbies.com

Joy said...

What a thoughtful gift for this season of the year.

Raising Samuels said...

What a wonderful idea! Thanks for sharing with #SocialButterflySunday! Hope to see you link up again this week :)

Anonymous said...

What a fun idea! The holidays can be so stressful, this is a nice treat to relax afterwards! Thanks for sharing on the Small Victories Sunday Linkup!

Sim Carter said...

Found you through Joy’s British Isles Friday meme; I’m the one doing the virtual tour of London: Above Ground on the London Underground. So sorry I missed you last week! Today, I went to Kew Gardens http://bit.ly/1N186R6