Tea and Books Basket

I love doing the tea and books baskets. They are simple and popular and people love tea goodies. This month's basket is a simple but elegant one. Sadly, the pictures on my phone didn't turn out as nice as I would have liked. However, here it is. The items in the basket include:
Teacup
English Tea Shop Pomegranate tea
Threshold Printed Bird Linen napkin
Demitasse spoon
A mini jar of honey
A tea recipe booklet
It Happened One Christmas - a Christmas novella anthology with my story The Viscount's Christmas Kiss
Decorative wire basket

Christmas Gift Basket, gift basket, wine, chocolate, Christmas, tea cup, Christmas romance novel, christmas book, ornaments, tea towel, miracle on 34th street, tea, tea cup


I like the way this simple basket turned out. Trust me, it looked good in person :-)
In a little while I will have my well writer basket to show off, but first I have to gather a few more things.

In the meantime, why not check out my books. They go well with a cup of tea www.Georgie-Lee.com

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What a lovely gift! Two things I love - tea and books. Visiting from the Small Victories Sunday Link Up

Christina Morley said...

Neat basket gift set! Thanks for linking on Amanda's Books and More!

Alayna's Creations said...

What a fun gift idea! Thanks for sharing with us at the #HomeMattersParty link party.

Sarah Eliza @ devastateboredom said...

This looks lovely! :) I'm sure somebody will be very excited about it!

Unknown said...

Great idea! Thanks for sharing this with us over at Let's Get Real. I love to put together gift baskets. I actually do it quite a lot for fundraisers as well. This is such an excellent idea. I will certainly use your idea soon.

Lou Lou Girls said...

Fabulous idea! Pinned and tweeted. Thank you for being a part of our party! I hope to see you on Monday at 7 pm. We love partying with you! Lou Lou Girls