Know Me Better

I found this fun prompt at I Am A Reader Not a Writer. It's part of the Know Me Better blog hop. To participate, click here and link up your answers.

So, here are my answers to the five questions. I changed the first question a little because there are too many authors I love to pick just one.

1) Is there anything you would like to say to or ask one of your favorite authors? Do Scarlett and Rhett ever get back together?

2) Are you a dreamer or a realist? I used to be a dreamer, but life made me more of a realist. I still do a lot of dreaming, but I am more realistic about if/how they will come true.

3) Theater or Rental? Rental. I have Netflix and it is much easier to watch a movie at home, rather than arrange a babysitter and go out. It's cheaper too, and I like cheap.

4) Share a family tradition. See's Candies at Christmas and Easter. My aunt worked at See's Candies for years, and always gave us a box at Christmas and Easter. Although my aunt is gone now, it still doesn't feel like the holidays without a box of soft centers or Easter without a box of truffles.

5) Favorite late night snack? Peanut butter on graham crackers. A little bit of sweet and salty and somewhat healthy.




14 comments:

Jinky said...

Yes, hard to choose just one author but I do like your question. --Nice gettin' to know you a bit.

Laurie said...

I LOVE Sees Candies! The Dark chocolate Molasses chips are my ultimate favorite :)

I wanted to invite you to join our weekly Meet & Greet Blog Hop! It runs Friday night thru Monday. Come link up if you have time this weekend! :)

http://createdbylaurie.blogspot.com/2013/02/meet-greet-blog-hop-weekend-12.html

Vonnie said...

Great question...does Rhett go back to Scarlet?

New follower :)
My KMB

Unknown said...

Hi, new follower. I hadn't seen you before
Who's the author? I'm sorry if it's a classic, apparently I don't read classics.

Unknown said...

Hi Rivie and thank you for stopping by. The author is Margaret Mitchell who wrote Gone with the Wind. Have a great weekend!

Carmen B. said...

Reading Gone With The Wind is one of the things I want to do this year. I've read loads of English classics but little American ones.
That candy looks really yummy o.O
I've never eaten peanut butter but if it tastes like I imagine, your combo sounds great!
Thanks for stopping by, and I followed you back :)

Paula said...

Hi Georgie!! Thanks for stopping by and linking up with my NO RULES Weekend party and for the follow ~ I'm your newest GFC follower and I've added you on G+ :)

Hope your having a great weekend!
Paula
lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

Jelly said...

I totally agree with you on the rental thing. It is much cheaper and easier to watch it on DVD, the only downside is waiting for it to come out. Thanks for sharing more about yourself!
-Jelly @Jelly's Insider

Jelly said...

I totally agree with you on the rental thing. It is much cheaper and easier to watch it on DVD, the only downside is waiting for it to come out. Thanks for sharing more about yourself!
-Jelly @Jelly's Insider

Vicki said...

I've never heard of See's chocolate. Now I wonder what I've been missing!
Here's My KMB

Lee @ Rally the Readers said...

Peanut butter is one of my favorite snacks, too, although I usually combine it with some unhealthy chocolate. I have a weakness for Reese's peanut butter cups!

Thanks for stopping by and following! Following you back via GFC.

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and following
I figured it was a classic, I never read the book though.

Unknown said...

I love how specific your question is to your fave Author. I had to write up something general as I couldn't pick one Author.

My Know Me Better post.

Angelica @ Paperback Princess

Blush and Barbells said...

There's a See's near the office where I'm temping...it's just too easy to pop in for an afternoon pick-me-up!