So, here are my answers to the five questions. I changed the first question a little because there are too many authors I love to pick just one.
1) Is there anything you would like to say to or ask one of your favorite authors? Do Scarlett and Rhett ever get back together?
2) Are you a dreamer or a realist? I used to be a dreamer, but life made me more of a realist. I still do a lot of dreaming, but I am more realistic about if/how they will come true.
3) Theater or Rental? Rental. I have Netflix and it is much easier to watch a movie at home, rather than arrange a babysitter and go out. It's cheaper too, and I like cheap.
4) Share a family tradition. See's Candies at Christmas and Easter. My aunt worked at See's Candies for years, and always gave us a box at Christmas and Easter. Although my aunt is gone now, it still doesn't feel like the holidays without a box of soft centers or Easter without a box of truffles.
5) Favorite late night snack? Peanut butter on graham crackers. A little bit of sweet and salty and somewhat healthy.